1 head iceberg lettuce (substituting with kale)
Sprinkle of applewood smoked bacon,crumbled
2 red delicious apples, sliced with skin on
1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
4 ounce grape tomatoes, cut in half
8 oz apple cider vinaigrette
Sprinkle of blue cheese
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook the bacon until crisp.
- Line a sheet tray with paper towels. Drain the bacon.
- Cool, crumble and set aside.
- Remove the root end from the lettuce and cut the head into 4 wedges.
- Place one wedge on each of the individual serving dishes. Dress each wedge with the apple cider vinaigrette.
- Top with the crumbled bacon, blue cheese, apple slices, red onion and tomatoes.