- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Preventative care
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Nutrition and Exercise in Pregnancy
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences - OB/GYN
Anna BuAbbud, MD is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist with the GW Medical Faculty Associates and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Dr. BuAbbud received her medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. She completed residency at The George Washington University Hospital where she served as administrative chief resident. Dr. BuAbbud’s clinical interests include preventative care, contraception, abnormal uterine bleeding, minimally invasive surgery, office procedures, and nutrition and exercise in pregnancy. She is passionate about medical education. She is honored to have the ability to care for women throughout their lives and looks forward to providing individualized and compassionate care in partnership with her patients.