- Assistant Professor of Neurology |Director, Epilepsy Fellowship Program
- Women's issues in Epilepsy
- Anti-Epileptic Medications
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center - Adult Neurology
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center - Epilepsy
Anumeha Sharma Sheth, MD is an Assistant Professor of Neurology and the Director of the Epilepsy fellowship program at the George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Dr. Sheth’s interests include epilepsy in women including management of seizures during pregnancy and beyond and interactions of hormones with seizures. She was the principal investigator of an anti-seizure medication trial at the George Washington university. She is the chair of the medical committee of the epilepsy foundation, metropolitan Washington DC. She is a member of the American academy of neurology and American epilepsy society.
Dr. Sheth attended medical school at the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences in India. She completed internship at the University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown in Baltimore, Maryland. She did residency in adult neurology and fellowship at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is board certified in neurology and epilepsy.