- Assistant Professor of Neurology |Director, Epilepsy Fellowship Program
- Women's issues in Epilepsy
- Anti-Epileptic Medications
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center - Adult Neurology
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center - Epilepsy
Anumeha Sharma Sheth, MD is board-certified in Neurology and Psychiatry. She is an Assistant Professor of Neurology and the Director of the Epilepsy fellowship at the George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences. Dr. Sharma attended medical school at the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences in India. After medical school she completed internship at the University Of Maryland Medical Center Midtown in Baltimore, Maryland. Thereafter she did her residency in adult neurology and fellowship in clinical neurophysiology (epilepsy track) from the University Of Cincinnati Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
During her time at Cincinnati, she became interested in Women’s issues in epilepsy and found a need to address these issues in the Washington area. She is interested in reproductive health of women with epilepsy starting from menarche to menopause and treats issues like effect of seizures and seizure medications on pregnancy, contraception and vice versa and also the effect of hormones on seizures. Dr. Sharma's clinical interests include: critical care/ICU epilepsy and anti-seizure medications/clinical trials.