- Nutrition & Lifestyle Counseling
- Chronic Disease Management
- Refugee & Immigrant Care
- Care of Underserved Communities
- University of Virginia School of Medicine
- University of Virginia Family Medicine Residency Program
- Family Medicine
Audrey Nguyen, MD is board-certified in Family Medicine and is a provider at the George Washington University Immediate & Primary Care. She sees patients at both the McPherson Square and the Rhode Island offices. She completed her residency at the University of Virginia in Family Medicine, where she also served as chief resident and completed the Global Health Leadership Track.