- Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Transient ischemic attacks (TIA)
- Cerebrovascular diseases of the head, neck and spine
- Stony Brook University Medical Center - Neurology
- University Hospitals/ Case Western Medical Center - Vascular Neurology
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center - Interventional Neuroradiology
- Vascular Neurology
Benny S. Kim, MD is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at the GW School of Medicine & Health Sciences in Washington, DC. Dr. Kim is a Neurointerventional Surgeon and Vascular Neurologist practicing at Virginia Hospital Center, Arlington, VA. Dr. Kim completed his Neurology residency at Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook, NY. He completed his Vascular Neurology Fellowship at University Hospitals/ Case Western Medical Center, Cleveland, OH. He then completed his Interventional Neuroradiology fellowship at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, Burlington, MA.
Dr. Kim is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology, as well as CAST certified in Neuroendovascular Surgery.
Dr. Kim has an interest in stroke, transient ischemic attacks (TIA), cerebrovascular diseases of the head, neck, and spine. He strives to provide high quality, evidence-based, compassionate care to the community.