- Assistant Professor of Neurology | Director of ALS clinic
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- The George Washington University- Neurology
- The George Washington University- Neurophysiology(EMG)
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Neuromuscular Medicine
Elham Bayat, MD, is an assistant professor of neurology and Director of the ALS Clinic at The George Washington University & The GW Medical Faculty Associates. Dr. Bayat is triple board-certified in neurology, electrodiagnostic medicine, and neuromuscular medicine. She received her medical degree from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Dr. Bayat conducted clinical research at the NIH, NIEHS and FDA in Bethesda, Maryland. Dr. Bayat completed her neurology residency at The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences, where she performed as a chief neurology resident. She then went on to complete her clinical neurophysiology fellowship, which also included EMG and neuromuscular disorders, at The George Washington University.
Dr. Bayat’s clinical interests include neuromuscular disorders, ALS, EMG and Botox.