- Laser Therapy of Prostate
- No Scalpel Vasectomy
- Bladder and Ureter Stone Treatment
- Urologic Cancer Treatments
- General Urological Disorders:
- Overactive Bladder
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Tract Infection
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Maryland School of Medicine - General Surgery
- University of Maryland School of Medicine - Urology
Eric Choe, MD graduated from the University of Maryland at College Park with honors in Biochemistry (1982), the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore (1986) and received his post-graduate training at the University of Maryland School of Medicine (1986-1992), serving as intern, resident and chief resident. He is certified by the American Board of Urology (1994 and 1986) and received the Dr. Bradley Gaither Memorial Prize for Excellence in Genitourinary Surgery.
He is currently a member of the American Urological Association, Washington Urological Society, Northern Virginia Medical Society and Korean American Medical Association (KAMA) of Maryland, District of Columbia and Virginia.
He is currently serving as the president of KAMA and has also served as a Urology Section Chief at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital (1997-1999 and 2003-2005). He has been practicing in Northern Virginia since 1992.