- Assistant Professor of Medicine | Director, Inpatient Palliative Medicine
- Brown University School of Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania - Internal Medicine
- Saint Louis University - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Erica Schockett, MD is a physician within the Division of Geriatrics and Palliative Care and an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the GW School of Medicine & Health Sciences. Dr. Schockett received her Medical Degree from Brown Medical School in 2005. She completed her Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania in 2008. In June of 2016, Dr. Schockett completed a Fellowship in Hospice and Palliative Medicine at Saint Louis University. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and in Hospice and Palliative Medicine. She is licensed in the State of Maryland, District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Dr. Schockett has also been involved in research studies and is published in the area of Gerontology.