- Associate Professor of Medicine
- GI Oncology - Colorectal, Pancreas, Liver and Gastric Esophagus Cancers
- University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Internal Medicine
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health in Bethesda - Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
George P. Kim, MD is an Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology & Oncology.
Dr. Kim received his Medical Degree from the College of Medicine, University of Vermont, 1994; after a one year Internship at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, he completed an additional two years in the Residency Program in Internal Medicine at the same institution. In 2002, Dr. Kim completed a Fellowship in Medical Oncology at the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health in Bethesda.
He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology and is licensed in the District of Columbia and the States of Maryland and Florida.
His special interests are in GI Oncology – Colorectal, Pancreas, Liver and Gastric Esophagus Cancers.