- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
- Concussion Diagnosis and Management, ImPact testing, Balance testing
- Trigger Point Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Intra-Articular Cortisone Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Intra-Articular Hyaluronic Acid/Biologic Injections
- Tendinopathy-related conditions and use of various types of injection treatment
- Lower Back and Neck Related Pain
- Joint Pain
- Sports Related Injuries
- Pediatric Sports Medicine
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine
- University of Minnesota - Family Medicine
- St. Luke's University Hospital - Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
Dr. Gobindveer Singh Sahi is a dual board-certified, fellowship trained, Primary Care Sports Medicine physician skilled in the management of a wide range of conditions including concussion diagnosis and management, musculoskeletal pain of the shoulders, knees, upper and lower extremities, spine and neck care, sports nutrition and physicals, and sideline/event medicine.
Dr. Sahi is skilled in imaging analysis of musculoskeletal pathology as well as utilizing ultrasound guidance to safely and effectively perform a variety of interventions including cortisone injections, biologic/hyaluronic acid injections, and trigger point injections. He is also proficient in diagnosing and treating non-operative fractures.
Dr. Sahi has lived in various locations, including Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, New York City, and parts of the Caribbean. He is now proud to call Washington D.C. his home. He completed his undergraduate coursework in Biology and Psychology at the University of Minnesota. Dr. Sahi then attended medical school at the American University of Antigua, completing all of his clinical education at various teaching hospitals in Miami, New York City, and Chicago. He returned to the University of Minnesota for his Family Medicine Residency and served as Chief Resident in his last year of training. Dr. Sahi subsequently completed his Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship at St. Luke’s University in Bethlehem, PA where he served as team physician for various area high schools and colleges.
Dr. Sahi is an active member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, he continues to be involved in research as well as medical student education. He is also currently working on starting a new ACGME-Approved Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship here at GW. He remains excited about his future at GW and aims to provide every patient he sees with comprehensive, evidence-based, and holistic care to enhance their physical and psychological well-being.
Dr. Gobindveer Sahi discusses how to manage concussions due to sports injuries. Listen to Dr. Sahi's podcast below: