- Professor of Medicine, Anesthesiology and Engineering and Applied Sciences | Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Disorders
- Critical Care
- Exercise and High Altitude Physiology
- Case Western Reserve Medical School
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor MI)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Pulmonary Diseases
- Internal Medicine
Guillermo Gutierrez, MD, PhD is board-certified in Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine. He is a professor and Director of the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care at The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Dr. Gutierrez received his medical education and his PhD in Biomedical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine and his fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Throughout his career, he has received educational, professional, and international awards for his accomplishments. He has been published in publications, as well as, given lectures all over the world. His clinical interests include treatment of COPD, and asthma, mechanical ventilation, and Exercise and High Altitude Physiology.