- Adjunct Instructor of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Family Planning & Contraception
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Preventative Gynecological Care
- University of Pennsylvania - Master of Science in Nursing
- New York University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Havian Nicholas, MSN, FNP-BC is a Family Nurse Practitioner in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology with the GW Medical Faculty Associates. She completed graduate school at the University of Pennsylvania and also holds degrees from Howard University and New York University.
Her clinical interests focus on adolescent gynecology, contraception, pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), as well as preventative gynecological care.
Havian is a strong advocate for human rights, health equity, and evidence-based medicine. She is fiercely committed to positively impacting disenfranchised populations and empowering women to assert their own agency.