- Director of Primary Care, Metro Immediate and Primary Care | Instructor, School of Medicine | Instructor, Integrative and Metabolic Medicine Program
- Primary Care
- Chronic Disease
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Nutrition,Quality Improvement
- Emory University School of Medicine
- George Washington University-Internal Medicine
- George Washington University-Integrative Medicine and Geriatrics
James C. Yang, M.D., M.P.H. is the Director of Primary Care at the MFA's Metro Immediate and Primary Care. The offices of Metro Immediate and Primary Care have provided outstanding primary and immediate care services, winning multiple "Best of DC" awards. With our new partnership with the Medical Faculty Associates, we look forward to redefining and improving our Primary Care Practice. Through patient-centered medicine, vibrant patient-physician relationships, a focus on preventative medicine, and our partnerships with GW, we look forward to setting a new standard in Primary Care.
Dr. Yang graduated from the Emory University School of Medicine and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the George Washington University. He completed his fellowships in Integrative Medicine and Geriatrics at the George Washington University. He is a clinical faculty member at the George Washington University School of Medicine and an Instructor in the Integrative and Metabolic Medicine Program. He is an active clinical educator of medical students as well as Master's and Doctoral students in the George Washington University School of Nursing.