- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Northeast Ohio Medical University
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center - Internal Medicine
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Cincinnati Children's Medical Center - Allergy/Immunology
Jennifer Kannan, MD is an assistant professor of medicine at the GW School of Medicine & Health Sciences. Dr. Kannan earned her Medical Degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University (formerly Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine) in 2011. Her Residency was completed at The University of Cincinnati Medical Center in 2014. Dr. Kannan successfully completed a Fellowship in Allergy/Immunology at The University of Cincinnati Medical Center/Cincinnati Children’s Medical Center in June 2016.
Dr. Kannan’s scholarly activities has produced five publications, and a number abstracts and presentations. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology, and is licensed in the District of Columbia.