- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Structural Heart Disease
- Interventional Echocardiography
- Three Dimensional Echocardiography
- Stony Brook University (Stony Brook, NY)
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Internal Medicine
- Georgetown University - Cardiology
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Advanced Echocardiography
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
Joseph Krepp, MD is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at the GW School of Medicine & Health Sciences. Dr. Krepp earned his undergraduate degree from The George Washington University and his Medical Degree from Stony Brook University School of Medicine, NY. He completed a three year Residency in Internal Medicine, at New York Presbyterian Hospital and subsequently completed a three year Fellowship, in Cardiology which included a chief year at Georgetown University. Dr. Krepp accepted a second Fellowship in Advanced Echocardiography at New York Presbyterian Hospital.
He is board certified in: Echocardiography, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, and Internal Medicine; and is licensed in the District of Columbia, and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Dr. Krepp is published in more than ten industry publications and has special interests in Valvular Heart Disease, Structural Heart Disease, Echocardiography, Interventional Echocardiography and Three Dimensional Echocardiography.