- How to Tell the Difference Between Psoriasis, Rosacea, and Eczema (The Healthy)
- HS Scar Prevention Secrets That Really Work (Health Central)
- 2020 ASLMS Virtual Presentation (Aslms.org)
- Different Types of Eczema (The Healthy)
- Why Vitamin C Gives Your Fall Skincare Routine Superpowers (Sunday Edit)
- Welcome to the GW Center for Laser and Cosmetic Dermatology (GWLaserCenter.com)
- How to look and feel your best on Zoom! (GWLaserCenter.com)
- Makeup Cleaning Tips During a Pandemic (Washington Post)
- General/Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Laser therapy for scars
- Medical and laser therapies for acne
- Pediatric laser treatments for birthmarks and capillary vascular malformations
- Specialize in therapies for all skin types, regardless of ethnicity or skin color
- Skin tightening and noninvasive body contouring
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Georgetown University Hospital / Washington Hospital Center - Internal Medicine and Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology Surgery with Paul M. Friedman, MD, Director of Dermatology & Laser Surgery Center, Houston, TX
- Internal Medicine
Dr. Sodha has an impeccable list of credentials and is highly skilled in helping individuals improve both the health and appearance of their skin. She strives to learn about each patient’s goals so they feel confident and inspired.
Dr. Sodha has advanced education and training in many of the latest dermatology treatments and techniques and makes safe, compassionate care her top priority.
Pooja Sodha, MD, FAAD, completed her fellowship training under the world-renowned Paul M. Friedman at the Dermatology and Laser Surgery Center of Houston, Texas. She is dual board-certified in both internal medicine and dermatology after completing a combined residency in dermatology and internal medicine at Medstar Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center. She earned her medical degree from Georgetown University and Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from MIT. Dr. Sodha is a local Washingtonian having graduated from National Cathedral School in Washington, DC.
Prior to her cosmetic fellowship training, Dr. Sodha served as assistant professor with the Duke Department of Dermatology for two years. Dr. Sodha has published articles in peer-reviewed medical journals and presented at multiple national and regional dermatology meetings. She is a skilled provider with a full range of non-surgical skin enhancement procedures, in addition to body contouring options such as CoolSculpting®.