- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Kidney & Pancreas Transplantation
- Novel Immunosuppression
- Recurrent diseases post-transplantation
- University of Western Australia
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital (University of Western Australia)
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital in San Francisco, CA - Internal Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh - General Nephrology
- University of California, San Francisco - Kidney & Pancreas Transplantation
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Patient Safety
- Internal Medicine
- Patient Safety (ASPPS)
Rohan S. Paul, MD is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Kidney Diseases and Hypertension.
Dr. Paul received his Medical Degree from the University of Western Australia. He has undertaken residencies through Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital (UWA) in Perth, Australia and Kaiser Foundation Hospital in San Francisco, CA. Upon finishing Residency he completed a Fellowship in Patient Safety and served as Clinical Chief Resident at KFH. He completed his General Nephrology Fellowship at University of Pittsburgh and his Transplant Nephrology Fellowship at University of California, San Francisco. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and is licensed in the District of Columbia.
His interests include kidney transplantation, novel immunosuppression and recurrent diseases post-transplantation.