- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- King Edward Medical College
- Union Memorial Hospital - Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center - Rheumatology
- Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
Saira Bilal, MD is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Department of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology.
Dr. Bilal received her Medical Degree at the King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan and served as a house officer at the Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan. She completed her Residency in Internal Medicine at Union Memorial Hospital in 2013. She has completed her fellowship in Rheumatology and graduated as a Chief Fellow from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in 2017.
Dr. Bilal has a special interest in Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Joint injections, Osteoporosis and other autoimmune diseases.