- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Chest & Abdominal Radiology
- MR Imaging
- CT / US guided interventions
- University of Virginia
- Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University School of Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwestern University School of Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Shawn Haji-Momenian is board-certified in Diagnostic Radiology and is an assistant professor at The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences. He attended medical school at the University of Virginia. He completed his internship at New York University Medical Center and his residency at Rhode Island Hospital/Brown University School of Medicine. He also completed a musculoskeletal and body MRI fellowship at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Haji-Momenian is a member of the American College of Radiology, Society of Abdominal Radiology and Society of Skeletal Radiology.