- Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Non-Surgical Care of Foot & Ankle Deformities
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Northlake Community Hospital - Podiatric Surgery
- American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
Dr. Sheldon Laps is a board certified podiatrist/foot surgeon practicing in the Washington, DC area for over 30 years. He completed his medical education at the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia PA, and his surgical training at the Northlake Community Hospital In Northlake, Il where he functioned as Chief Resident.
Dr. Laps has served as President of the District of Columbia Podiatric Medical Association and as a member of the Scientific Committee of the American Podiatric Medical Association. He is a noted author and lecturer on forefoot surgery.
Dr. Laps specializes in the treatment of heel pain/plantar fasciitis, bunion and hammer toe deformities and related surgery, skin conditions including warts and ingrown toenails.
PodcastListen to Dr. Laps podcast regarding Plantar Fasciitis. Press the play button below: