- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Invasive Hemodynamics
- Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine (Huntington, WV)
- Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA)
- Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) - Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel-Lahey Health (Burlington, MA) - General Cardiology
- Weill Cornell Medicine/New York Presbyterian (New York, NY) - Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Echocardiography Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology (pending)
Supria Batra, M.D. is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at the GW School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Dr. Batra attended Medical School at Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine in Huntington WV, and then completed her Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at Tufts Medical Center in Boston, MA. She went on to complete general cardiology fellowship at Beth Israel-Lahey Health in Burlington, MA, followed by a sub-specialty fellowship in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medicine/New York-Presbyterian in New York, NY.
Dr. Batra is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, and pending board certification in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology. She is licensed in New York and the District of Columbia.
Her clinical interests include Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies, Valvular Heart Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, Invasive Hemodynamics, and evaluation of patients for advanced therapies including cardiac transplantation and mechanical circulatory support.
Dr. Batra has also completed clinical research in the areas of Echocardiography and Advanced Heart Failure. Her work has resulted in several abstracts and publications in peer-reviewed journals and presentations at accredited national conferences.