- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine
- Pituitary tumors and disorders
- Thyroid cancer and thyroid disorders
- Adrenal disorders
- Calcium and Vitamin D metabolism
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University
- Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
Suzanne Adler, MD received her B.A. at Swarthmore College and MD at Georgetown University School of Medicine. She trained in Internal Medicine at Georgetown and was an Endocrinology and Metabolism Fellow at the joint Georgetown – Washington Hospital Center program.
Dr. Adler’s clinical interests include thyroid hyper and hypo function, thyroid nodules, ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration, thyroid cancer, and pituitary disorders.