Preparing for Your Visit
- Please arrive at the office 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork.
Please bring the following information with you to your doctor’s visit:
- Government issued photo ID
- Health Insurance Card
- An insurance referral from your primary care provider, if required.
- All billing information for Worker’s compensation or third party payers
- Copies of any tests, x-rays, or medical histories relating to your medical problem.
- A list of all current medications and dosages taken on a regular basis, including over-the-counter and herbal medications.
- Your co-payment, co-insurance or pre-arranged payment amount.
- Review any special directions from your doctor about fasting, diet or medication restrictions prior to your appointment.
- Bring a sweater or coat. Our buildings are kept cool to protect and ensure the proper function of medical equipment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please provide at least 24 hours’ notice. You may call the number used to schedule your appointment.
Effective March 4, 2019, The GW Medical Faculty Associates has implemented a new No Show policy for patients to improve patient access and overall patient experience. Click here to view the full policy.