Preparing for Your Visit
Effective August 23, 2021, no visitors (including children) are allowed at this time to ensure we maintain a safe environment. In this ever-changing COVID environment, we truly appreciate your understanding. For more information and to view our visitor exceptions, please view our guidelines.
- Please arrive at the office 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork.
Please bring the following information with you to your doctor’s visit:
- Government issued photo ID
- Health Insurance Card
- An insurance referral from your primary care provider, if required.
- All billing information for Worker’s compensation or third party payers
- Copies of any tests, x-rays, or medical histories relating to your medical problem.
- A list of all current medications and dosages taken on a regular basis, including over-the-counter and herbal medications.
- Your co-payment, co-insurance or pre-arranged payment amount.
- Review any special directions from your doctor about fasting, diet or medication restrictions prior to your appointment.
- Bring a sweater or coat. Our buildings are kept cool to protect and ensure the proper function of medical equipment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please provide at least 24 hours’ notice. You may call the number used to schedule your appointment.