The Survivorship Clinic works with a team of Social Workers and Psychiatrists who offer a free counseling program for cancer survivors. We also offer a variety of resources for counseling in the community.
- Talk to your social worker or provider about regularly scheduled cancer specific educational programs or programs in the community. We also offer a monthly education series on various topics for cancer survivors. See calendar for up to date events: click here.
- Cancer Survivor E-Learning Series for Providers
Exercise and Cancer Rehab
- Referrals to local and community physical therapists are available at your Survivorship Clinic visit.
- GW outpatient cancer rehabilitation
- TACfit program- graduate students from the GW exercise and nutrition science department are available for one on one consultations and goal setting to increase you physical activity level.
- For more information, read Exercise for Life
Consultations with our neurology provider are available during your Survivorship Clinic visit.
Consultations with our registered dietitian are available during your Survivorship Clinic visit.