The GW Event Medical Staffing Division is a preferred provider for the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and also provides on-site medical staffing to the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, Gaylord National Harbor, as well as other notable conference and event venues in the DC-metro area.
For Information on how we can best assist in staffing your next event, please Contact: 202-741-2936 or email email@example.com.
About GW-Event Medical Staffing
The GW Department of Emergency Medicine provides the following medical staffing and event medicine services: Developing an emergency preparedness plan has become a standard requirement for today’s meeting and event planners. The Department of Emergency Medicine at The George Washington University can assist in creating a medical staffing solution for your next event. From private parties to mass gatherings, we can provide a comprehensive medical staffing solution. The risk for medical emergencies increases with larger events. Understanding the characteristics of your attendees, event type, and environmental become critical when developing a plan in order to mitigate the risk for your organization and your attendees.
- Licensed medical professionals to provide First Aid services to any participant at your event.
- Comprehensive assistance in determining which level of medical providers are best suited for your event.
We offer four provider levels:
- First Aid
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Physician Assistant
- Emergency Medicine Physicians
- All medical providers have 24/7 support from GW Emergency Physicians
- We provide documentation for each medical encounter
- Complete medical planning, staffing, and medical direction for large events