Fertility & IVF
The GW Medical Faculty Associates Fertility Center
Welcome to The GW Medical Faculty Associates Fertility Center. Your fertility needs are our mission and our only concern. For more than 25 years we have been leaders in the field, serving individuals and couples from Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland with one-on-one doctor-patient care. Involved in the latest research, we help our patients explore and understand every possibility that exists in science, medicine, and technology.
What do we promise?
- You will never be rushed.
- We welcome challenging cases.
- You will be treated with respect and compassion.
- We are up-to-date in every aspect of reproductive medicine.
- You will be fully informed before proceeding with any test or treatment.
- We are a nonprofit and reflect those values.
- You will always be able to reach someone when you have a question
Our specialists are consistently included in top doctors lists in many respected publications, including the Washington Post, Washingtonian Magazine, and Consumer’s Checkbook. Find out more about what makes us different here.
For more information on our practice and services, please contact: (202) 741-2520.
What services do we offer?
- Infertility - male and female
- Recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL)
- Infertility with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Infertility with amenorrhea
- Elevated FSH
- Premature ovarian failure
- Diminished ovarian reserve
- Reproductive aging
- Improving IVF outcomes
- Implantation failure
- Embryo transfer techniques
- Artificial Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation induction
- Preservation of fertility
- ICSI - Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- Pre-implantation Genetic Disease (PGD)
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS)