Schedule an OB/GYN virtual health visit from the convenience of your home
The GW Medical Faculty Associates Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is pleased to announce that we are now offering Virtual Online Visits. Our virtual visits make access to our OB-GYN providers easier, faster and more convenient than ever for our patients. All you need is a computer, tablet or mobile phone with access to the internet.
Our virtual care appointments are provided on a secure, HIPAA compliant platform for current and new patients. This "virtual care" is just like an in-office appointment with our clinical team members you trust, but is available anywhere you are.
Many common concerns can be addressed via a virtual video appointment without an in-person visit. Our scheduling staff will provide you with the instructions for your virtual health visit when you make your appointment.
We will continue to see you in person as needed for gynecological and obstetrical visits at our Washington, DC and Bethesda locations.
Call (202) 741-2500 to Schedule Your Online Visit
Please call (202) 741-2500 to schedule an online virtual health appointment with Obstetrics & Gynecology. Please keep in mind this service is NOT for medical emergencies or urgent care. If you think you are having an urgent care need please call to be seen in our clinic. If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.
Online Virtual Health Visit Conditions:
- Abnormal or irregular bleeding
- Birth control consultation
- Breast concerns consult (breast lump, pain, nipple discharge)
- External Cephalic Version counseling
- Family planning & abortion
- Fibroids and endometriosis
- Genetic counseling – pregnancy related
- Gestational diabetes counseling
- Hormone therapy
- Hysterectomy consults
- Infertility consults
- Lichen Sclerosis
- Maternal fetal medicine consults
- Review of labs and test results
- Lactation consultations and concerns inc. mastitis
- Medication questions and refills
- Miscarriage follow-up
- Mental health/postpartum depression
- Ovarian cyst consult
- Sexual pain or other concerns
- STD testing and counseling
- Tubal ligation consults
- Uterine prolapse
- Vaginal or urinary tract infections
- Vaginitis symptoms (vaginal discharge, itching and pain)
Babyscripts Telehealth for Obstetrical Patients
GW Obstetrics & Gynecology is also partnering with Babyscripts, a mobile app that allows your provider to track your health information in real-time, as a telehealth option to our pregnant patients.
Please speak with your provider to see if you are a candidate for this program.