What Makes Us Different
Home Health Services in DC
- All GW Onsite Medical Access providers have experience accommodating the unique privacy needs of VIPs and high profile patients; this level of discretion is applied to every GW OnSite consultation.
Credibility and Experience
- GW OnSite Medical Access has been serving the Washington, DC Community & its visitors continuously since 2006.
- All GW OnSite Medical Access providers actively practice medicine at the George Washington University Hospital or one of the Department of Emergency Medicine's other clinical locations. All providers are trained in the care of adults and children.
- All GW OnSite providers are affiliated with the GWU School of Medicine and Health Sciences, founded in 1824 and the 7th academic Department of Emergency Medicine in the country. They teach and mentor medical students and residents, perform research, and maintain a constantly evolving knowledge of cutting edge treatments and technologies to ensure that GW OnSite patients receive the highest quality evidence-based care.
- All Communication Center staff are Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technicians or Paramedics. From start-to-finish, all communication and care is handled by credentialed healthcare providers.
Accessibility and Responsiveness
- The OnSite Medical Access service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- GW OnSite is available in Washington, DC and across the entire Washington, DC Metro Area
- The Worldwide Emergency Communications Center (WECC) will answer a request for service immediately upon your call. A GW OnSite provider will be made available to you within 30 minutes.
Dedication and Customization
- GW Onsite providers deliver the highest quality care and service to patients in the most convenient manner possible.
- The GW Onsite program understands that every patient has unique and specialized needs. Instead of offering a “menu” of services, GW Onsite providers evaluate each patient to develop treatment recommendations specific to that individual.