Urology Virtual Visits
schedule an appointment with your urology provider virtually
The GW Medical Faculty Associates Urology Department is pleased to announce we are now offering Virtual Health Visits. Our virtual visits make access to our urology providers easier, faster and more convenient than ever for our patients. All you need is a computer, tablet or mobile phone with a webcam and access to the internet.
Virtual visits are possible for both NEW and EXISTING patients. Using telemedicine audiovisual communication, our GW Urology providers can assist you with the following:
- Assess your symptoms and order any diagnostic laboratory testing or imaging needed.
- Provide new patient visits, consults and second opinions
- Provide follow-up care with any treatments or surgeries
- Prescribe medications and medication refills
If it is determined that an in-person consultation or additional testing is required, then we will be happy to arrange that. Our scheduling staff will assist you in determining if you can be scheduled for a virtual appointment.
If you are interested in discussing the option to schedule a virtual visit and/or convert your existing upcoming appointment to a virtual visit, please contact our office at 202-741-3100 or please email: email@example.com. Extended virtual health hours are coming soon.
Type of appointments that can be booked through virtual health care include conditions related to:
Male sexual health
For a full list of appointment types, please click here.
Request a Virtual Health Visit
Please call (202) 741-3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your virtual appointment.
Benefits of Virtual Health Appointments
- No parking or transportation hassles.
- No wait times.
- More time spent face-to-face with the doctor.
- Easy to do – once scheduled you will receive a Zoom link to your appointment. Zoom is easily downloaded from the Apple App store or Google Play store and is HIPAA compliant.
- Most insurances accepted. (Please check your virtual/telehealth benefits with your insurance plan)
- All new evaluations triaged to most qualified specialist to address the problem